Annual General Meeting
Annual General Meeting 2017
The shareholders of Concordia Maritime AB (publ), 556068-5819, are hereby summoned to the Annual General Meeting to be held on Tuesday, 25 April 2017, at 1.00 p.m. The Annual General Meeting will be held at Gothia Towers, room J1, in Gothenburg. Entrance to the venue opens at 12.15 p.m.
Right to attend and notice of attendance
Shareholders who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting must:
- be registered as shareholders in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB on Wednesday 19 April 2017;
- notify the company of their intention to participate and the number of guests (max. two) who will accompany the shareholder at the following address: Concordia Maritime AB, SE-405 19 Gothenburg, Sweden, by telephone +46 (0)31-855102 or by e-mail email@example.com no later than Wednesday 19 April 2017.
At notification, name, the name of the guests, personal identification number/registration number, address and telephone number must be stated.
Shareholders whose shares have been registered in the name of a nominee must temporarily re-register their shares in their own name to be entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting. Such registration must be completed at Euroclear Sweden AB. This means that shareholders must inform the nominee to that effect well before 19 April 2017.
Shareholders who are represented by proxy shall issue a power of attorney for the representative. A copy of the certificate of registration (and should such certificate not exist, a corresponding document of authority) of the legal entity shall be attached to a power of attorney issued by a legal entity. In order to facilitate the registration at the Meeting, powers of attorney in original, certificates of registration and other documents of authority should be sent to the company so as to be available by Wednesday 19 April 2017. A form for proxy is available at the company’s head office and on the company’s website, www.concordiamaritime.com.
- Summons to the Annual General Meeting 2017
- Notice of attendance
- Proposal in respect of guidelines for remuneration
- The Nomination Committee's proposal to the AGM 2017
- The Nomination Committee's proposed Board members
- Notice from the Annual General Meeting in Concordia Maritime AB